The CN&CO blog is a great spot for diverse and interesting content. It’s a fantastic place to post stuff about life, tech, music, business, family… even ice cream! We decided to take a trip down memory lane and see what the most popular articles have been since we launched the blog in August 2015.
The top blog – which had almost twice the number of hits compared to the second-placed article – was Gianluca’s piece on using WhatsApp for taking notes-to-self. Gianluca also came in at number four with a short blog on the deliciousness of Woolworths pistachio ice cream. (How’s that for diversity?)
Unsurprisingly, there were six blogs in the top 20 about the Ndlovu Youth Choir, who shot to international stardom on America’s Got Talent in 2019. CN&CO helped with a lot of the choir’s early communications, leading up to their global fame.
We also saw a number of clients — past and present — featuring in the top 20, namely Purple Group, Makeup Revolution and Premium Finance Partners. It’s also great to see Josh’s blog on the Imagined Earth/EasyEquities partnership sneaking in at number 20.
Our series – notably I Wish Someone Had Told Me and TED Talk Tuesday – are also well represented in the mix, with blogs from the other series – The Company We Keep, The Ink Link and Where Were You at Noon? – featuring a little further down on the log.
What’s also interesting to note is the length of time people spend on the CN&CO blog. The average time spent on a page is close to three minutes. The links marked with asterisks had an average reading time of more than five minutes.
Have a look and see if you remember any of these blogs:
- I wish someone had told me about using WhatsApp as a note app
- SA choir sharing #HigherLove on the AGT stage
- SA choir through to the semi-finals of AGT!
- I wish someone had told me about Woolworth’s extremely creamy Italian pistachio ice cream
- The SA choir who dared to dream
- Infectious energy at AGT audition from SA choir*
- Old-Hollardites’ reunion
- Help our favourite choir to win the Anthem Project
- There’s no “PC” in Christmas
- EasyEquities now sells weed (shares)
- The MAKEUP REVOLUTION is officially on Clicks SA shelves!
- TED Talk 116: How to build your confidence and spark it in others*
- I wish someone had told me how easy it is to be happy*
- Make money with property
- Banditto Residency announces winner of prestigious prize based in Montefollonico, Italy
- Lighting up America and the world with African Talent*
- Looking to invest in property? Check out EasyProperties
- Premium Finance Partners: sensational success for a streamlined start-up
- I wish someone had told me about renewing my driver’s license easily
- Turn your recycling into shares with Imagined Earth and EasyEquities*