The CN&CO team is sometimes described as the “Scatterlings of Africa”, since we really are all over the place – geographically speaking, that is. It’s part of our lifestyle business approach: being able to work wherever we are and finding a balance that helps us to succeed in all areas of life. Here’s where we were at noon on 11 July.
It’s all systems go ahead of this year’s AIE conference. We are proud to be the official event organisers. We have worked closely with the teams from the IISA and SAIA to bring you a leading insurance industry event. Let’s learn and grow together.
- Our events team were up bright and early this morning to beat the traffic to Sun City as they start the official event setup today. At noon, Llewellyn, Francois and Rikus were “starting to create magic” as Llewellyn says.
- Carel was at home wrapping up the last few pieces of admin on the AIE database with our friend Clodagh.
- Rob was in Centurion preparing for a meeting with a potential client for Dragon Risk. This is a new venture that Rob is working on, looking at all things risk advisory, training and education.
- Kurt was on the highway (hence no photo) and on the way to Makro to purchase the last few elements needed for this year’s AIE golf day.
- Josie was at home planning for the next few months as she, Simon, Grace, and Frankie welcome a new baby boy into the Dougall household in roughly two weeks’ time.
- Neo, Gianluca and Allan were working from HQ on various deliverables for their clients. Gianluca was planning a Club Med golf week for 2020, Allan was working on FIA things, and Neo was finishing the Brolink Newsletter.
- Emi was in Sandton City visiting Wangthai and sourcing some social media images for the coming month. She was also working on some copy writing for Carebox and social media content for Make-up Revolution.
- Thabs was at the offices of On Show Solutions – talking through the upcoming Wedding Expo, Africa Showcase, and Magical Kenya Travel Expo.
- Jarryd was at home working and doing checks on the AIE database to ensure that registration will run as smoothly as possible.
- Blake, who represents CN&CO in the Western Cape, was sitting on a panel at the Bokeh Fashion Festival discussing sustainable fashion and behaviour change.
- Josh and Colin were working from Loof Coffee in Norwood – keeping the caffeine levels stocked up and outlining the social media plans for #AIE2019.
That’s a wrap, we hope you are having an epic Thursday! Life is full, hectic and challenging at times, but let’s always remember to smile, have fun and give things our all.
For more CN&CO stories to help you grow your business and lead your best life, follow us on Twitter on @cnandco.