At CN&CO we love to be informed about the insurance industry. Over the years we have supported The Insurance Apprentice and look forward to next year’s edition.
It began with 138 applications, 66 went through to the elimination rounds allowing the panel to identify the top 20 and now, the final apprentices for The Insurance Apprentice 2020 have been chosen… and we have some seriously exciting news to share with you!
Congratulations to the 9 finalists:
- Amogelang Kgaladi – Head of Corporate Actuarial at FirstRand Short-Term Insurance
- JP Ellis – Legal Manager at Constantia Insurance
- Kanchaal Mahabeer – Key Individual at Power Brokers & Financial Services (people’s choice)
- Memory Zimba – Actuarial Manager at Centriq
- Paballo Makupu – Property Underwriter and Innovation Consultant at Munich Re
- Sebastian Reddy – Regional Personal Lines Service Consultant at Old Mutual Insure
- Siphamandla Dube – Business Analyst at Hollard
- Vicky Sebothoma – Assistant Broker at Aon Re Africa
- Yaseen Essop – Commercial Underwriter at RBS Insurance Brokers
The series will be aired early 2020 via the FAnews and The Insurance Apprentice websites, YouTube and Facebook.
“We look forward to filming the sixth series of The Insurance Apprentice early next year. For every episode we have a #Superfan question once again, where someone stands a chance to win R20 000, sponsored by Constantia Insurance. You can also earn Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours for every episode you watch. Each episode will carry 1 CPD hour, ” said Rianet Whitehead, Editor of FAnews and Organiser of The Insurance Apprentice.
Read the full announcement here.
Be sure to follow all the action on social media as well!
#TIA2020 apprentices revealed… with a twist – The final apprentices for The Insurance Apprentice 2020 have been chosen… and we have some seriously exciting news to share with you! – https://t.co/rMmjwkVyYZ pic.twitter.com/NapyGd9RCy— Insurance Apprentice (@TheInsApp) October 29, 2019