Shaun Keeling and the EasyEquities team promised a special edition this month – and they delivered! EasyProperties turned a year old on 9 July. In celebration of this milestone, the August e-mag is focused on Property ETFs.
“With eight property ETFs listed on the JSE, we don’t promote Property ETFs nearly enough,” says Shaun, “so it is great to dedicate a whole magazine to these types of investment vehicles.”
A list of these eight ETFs appears below; a few of them have been highlighted in the e-mag.
- 1nvest Global REIT Index
- 1nvest SA Property
- CoreShares SA Property Income
- CoreShares S&P Global Property
- Cloud Atlas AMI Real Estate ex-SA
- NewFunds Reitway Global Property
- Sygnia Itrix Global Property
- Satrix Property
In terms of statistics on the EasyEquities platform for July 2021:
- There were over 40K ETF INVSTRs in July 2021.
- 70% male ETF INVSTRs and 30% female ETF INVSTRs.
- The most popular ETF, by the amount of INVSTRs, was the Satrix Top 40 ETF
- The top bought ETF by nominal value is the CoreShares Total World ETF
- The top performing ETF (as at 2 July) was the Satrix RESI ETF
“Thanks again to all of our clients who stick with us and share the love by promoting our brand,” says Shaun. “I am raising one to all of you, CHEERS! Keep safe and enjoy our August edition.”
Click on the image below to check it out:
Easy Tip: To find out more about ETFs in general make sure to check out the EasyETF site where you can analyse and compare ETFs.