The 2016 FIA & COVER Short Term Insurance Broking Summit, themed “BROKER – INNOVATOR – DISRUPTOR” will take place on 18 April 2016 at the Sandton Convention Centre.
The summit will focus on the changing environment that short term brokers operate in, the role of the broker in insurance product innovation and the need for brokers to be disruptive to ensure the growth of their practises within the broader insurance sector.Master of Ceremonies, our very own chief señor, Carel Nolte, will be your guide through a full-day programme packed with quality presenters and cutting-edge panel discussions. Confirmed speakers include:
- Adrian Gore, CEO of Discovery
- Jonathan Rosenberg, CEO of Renasa
- Paolo Cavalieri, chairman of iTOO (a good friend and client of CN&CO)
- Nic De Maesschalck, director of the World Federation of Insurance Intermediaries (WFII)
- Gideon Galloway, CEO of King Price Insurance (a good friend and client of CN&CO)
- Luke McKend, CEO of Google South Africa (our good friend)
- Prof Nick Binedell of the Gordon Institute of Business Studies (GIBS)
Download the full Broking Summit programme here
Delegates will also be treated to two panel debates jam-packed with the ‘who’s who’ of South Africa’s leading short-term insurance brands.
The first will feature a frank discussion about the future of the intermediated distribution channel with CEOs and top-level executives from Discovery Insure, Mutual & Federal, Momentum Short-Term Insurance, Oakhurst and Santam.
The second features leading women in insurance, who will unpack the challenges and opportunities they face in the short term broking environment. Executives from Allianz, Aquarius, the FSB, MUA, Standard Bank and Sasria SOC Limited will also expand on the value of mentorship in the short term insurance world.
Summit costs are as follows:
FIA Members – R950 incl. VAT
Non-members – R1 200 incl. VAT
CN&CO will have a strong contingent at the summit. Hope to see you there!