“It’s awesome to see conference spaces filling up as people look to engage and interact in new ways under the Covid-19 lockdown,” says CN&CO Events’ Llewellyn du Plessis. “The programme features input from some of the most prominent members of the South African insurance industry, as well as social commentators and other interesting people.
“We’ll also be entertained by a few of our country’s top vocal artists.”
The event takes place online on 14 April 2020, from 10am to 1pm.
“Naturally, given the times we’re living under, the virus features prominently on the agenda,” says Llewellyn.
Topics covered will include:
- State of SA after Covid-19
- Don’t waste a good crisis
- FIA response to Covid-19
- SAIA response to Covid-19
- IISA response to Covid-19
- Optimal business tools for after Covid-19
- Broking during Covid-19, sponsored by Marsh
- The law and corona – what have we seen and what is coming
- ITOO MD, Justin Naylor
- IISA CEO, Thokozile Mahlangu
- SAIA CEO, Viviene Pearson
- FIA CEO, Lizelle van der Merwe
- TomorrowToday founder, Graeme Codrington
- Marsh’s head of marketing communications for Middle East and Africa, Nobubele Mkwananzi-Ngwenya
One-and-a-half CPD hours will be awarded to those who register for and attend the event. There will also be the chance to win some great prizes.
The cost to register is R200 plus VAT (R230 including VAT).
REGISTER HERE for InsureTalk1, sponsored by ITOO and hosted by CN&CO Events.
“Details on how to log in and claim your CPD hours will be sent to you once you register,” says Llewellyn.