Discover the world’s No.1 Free Zone and centre of global commodities trading
- Located in the heart of Dubai, at the centre of the Jumeirah Lakes Towers district, DMCC provides members everything that they may need to live, work and thrive;
- Today more than 17 000 companies call DMCC home, ranging from multinational corporations to start ups;
- A further 170 companies join every month, 95% of which are new to Dubai. Whatever their size and status, every member company is united in benefiting from unparalleled access to world-class business services, connections and infrastructure;
- Over 100 000 people live and work in Dubai, attracted by the vibrant community, stunning property and high quality lifestyle. With excellent air, sea and road links, it is the ideal business base for Dubai, the UAE and beyond;
- As endorsed by the ‘Global Free Zone of the Year’ award from the Financial Times fDi magazine for five years now, DMCC is indeed, Made for Trade.
It is with great excitement we invite you to join the DMCC on Wednesday, 18 March 2020 (from 8am to 1pm) at The Protea Fire & Ice Hotel (Melrose Arch, Johannesburg).
The DMCC is passionate about connecting people and markets. Their international roadshow ‘Made for Trade Live’ was designed to do exactly that.
Looking to expand your business into the global marketplace? Or set up a company in an environment where you maintain 100 percent ownership of your business?
How it works
The DMCC enables their Free Zone members to connect and trade with businesses across Dubai, the UAE and the world by drawing on their resources to help shape and grow key industries, commodities and the future of trade.
Their roadshow in Johannesburg will help you discover how partnering with the DMCC can grow your business in Dubai and beyond.
Made for Trade. Together.
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org