For some, it was balls to the wall – quite literally! Others took a more gentle approach. But everyone who attended the 2023 CN&CO Bowls Day had an absolute bowl!
“We hosted around 50 clients and friends (and clients who are friends) at the Bryanston Sports Club for our second annual bowls day, which was a huge success,” says CN&CO’s Stella Carter, who organised the event. “Our guests all gave it a go, whether or not they had played bowls before, and there were some spectacular moments – both good and not-so-good!”
We even inspired one of our clients to host their own bowls day.
“The guys at epic ERP loved the day so much that they have decided to host their own bowls day for their clients. So we’re effectively helping our clients with fun ideas to show value and have fun with their clients!”
Some highlights of the day:
- We did the hakka with Alan of cResults Fitness
- We saw some fabulous outfits, notably the French team (pulled together by Rikus) and the Tiki Bar team (pulled together by Clodagh)
- We were bowled away by the team comprising Mike and Nic from Sparkys, along with Ronald from EasyProperties and Sab, son of Louis Britz (brother-in-law of the late Aletta Alberts) – the winning team of the day!
- There was a lot of line dancing on the green
- We survived the +30° heat by staying well hydrated
- We were joined by long-standing clients (like Lombard, RMB and EasyEquities) and newer ones (AA CPO and epic ERP)
- Lloyd kept his clothes on
“Relationships and shared experiences are what drive our business, and the bowls day ticked all the right boxes,” says Stella.
If you would like to put together a fun corporate event (doesn’t have to be bowls… we have other tricks, too!) contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.