The Advice Summit, the FIA’s annual conference, takes place on 10 October at Emperors Palace, in Gauteng.
The day will be jam-packed with presentations, activations from the FIA partners, prizes to be won, lots of networking and of course CPD points, which the FIA has been able to secure FIVE.
The below article is taken from the FIA’s website.
You can book your ticket to the Advice Summit through this link.
Check out their website for other industry blogs and information.
Let’s chat about what to expect at the #FIAAdviceSummit.
The business sessions will begin at 10:00 and, we are confident that you will enjoy the line-up we have in store for you – please see a few of our exciting list of speakers below.
- Neil Kirby, Director at Werkmans Attorneys speaking on the NHI.
- Christelle Colman, MD of Elite Risk acceptance discussing The power of a personal brand.
- DIMs (Discretionary Investment Management) panel consisting of experts from Boutique Investment Partners, Glacier Invest, MitonOptimal, Momentum Invest and PortfolioMetrix – They will be demystify’ Discretionary Investment & Fund Management in SA
- Roelf Meyer – Private and Public Growth Initiative (PPGI)
- Jon-Jon Smit – Executive head of Sales & Marketing – CIB
- Christelle Colman – Managing Director – Elite Risk Acceptances
More speakers will be released over the next few weeks
We understand that the traffic is unavoidable and have taken this into account. The day will start at 07:30, this is an opportunity to arrive earlier to clear a few mails (Wifi available), grab a coffee and network if you wish. It will also give you the opportunity to visit all the amazing partner activations and stands.
FIVE CPD hours will be awarded at the #FIAAdviceSummit.
Seats are limited, if you have not yet booked your tickets, do so now to avoid disappointment.
Thank you once again to our partners for their involvement in the #FIAAdviceSummit.