Explore, Imagine, and Celebrate. The 2020 African Insurance Exchange conference is set to provide delegates with an amazing holistic conference experience – outstanding content, networking opportunities, sport activities, functions and much more.
There is no doubt that the African Insurance Exchange (AIE) conference is one of the biggest insurance conferences in South Africa, and one of the top events for many on their insurance industry calendar.
The FAnews team recently spent some time with Thokozile Mahlangu, the CEO of the Insurance Institute of South Africa (IISA). They discussed details around the upcoming annual AIE conference and what we can expect.
Here are some of the points that they discussed:
- Tell us about the theme for the African Insurance Exchange 2020 and what the focus will be on.
- What plans are under way that will make the conference even bigger and better?
- What can attendees expect – is there a change in format or will things remain the same? If there is a change, please tell us why and what we can expect.
- Who are some of the key speakers that the industry can look forward to?
- How many delegates/attendees are anticipated to attend the conference this year?
Read the full article below and the latest FAnews here.
Book your spot for #AIE2020 here.FAnewsNOV2019.AIE_