2017 has been a year of political and commercial challenges felt by most businesses in South Africa. For our partners at Europ Assistance South Africa (EASA) it has also been a year of great progress filled with many highlights. One of these being the adoption of technology to improve their offerings to clients and ultimately the end consumer.
In their latest electronic newsletter, CEO, Christelle Colman and CFO, Wynand Snyman, reflect on the past year and look forward to 2018. The edition is also packed with a number of helpful and interesting stories on:
- Global digital innovation
- Their #NonStopCaring campaign
- Urging drivers to be aware of potholes
- Checklist to avoid financial loss this holiday season
- Medical emergencies whilst flying – what help is available?
- A day in the life of a travel burse
Click here to read the full newsletter. For more from the Europ Assistance SA world of care services be sure to follow them online via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIN.