The CN&CO blog is updated daily with an astonishing variety of content. We are especially proud of our blog series, which are written by CN&CO team members and appear regularly – monthly or weekly – showcasing the diversity of the team and our networks.
TED Talk Tuesday is a weekly blog in which we share a TED Talk that’s inspired or entertained us. I Wish Someone Had Told Me is a collection of thoughts and stories shared weekly by a team member or someone in our networks. The Ink Link is a monthly column that tells stories about people and their tatoos, while The Company We Keep profiles special people in our lives. Our Sharing The Love category features work we do with charitable organisations, and other feel-good stuff.
We also hear occasionally from Josh Nuttall about his cycling adventures in his column In The Saddle. More recently we welcomed a new contributor, Ruth Everson – speaker, poet, writer and teacher – whose column WholeHearted provides a spot of inspiration and fun.
Also check out our Sharing the Love series, which talks about the work we do in helping others.
These are some of the most read blogs so far this year on the CN&CO website:
- I wish someone had told me about Woolworths’ extremely creamy Italian pistachio ice cream
- SA rowing community helps out after devastating storm
- I wish someone had told me to write it down
- Arm yourself with the facts about SA before you debate emotive issues
- RMB, CN&CO and National Squad make waters safer for rowers
- North Korea: a state of paradox
- The MAKEUP REVOLUTION is officially on Clicks SA shelves!
- “The measure of a man is in the lives he has touched”
- I wish someone had told me about renewing my driver’s license easily
- Xsê make your voice heard on 8 May 2019
- EasyEquities Research Portal: a great place to start your investment journey
- The Ink Link: Tattoos for organ donation
Keep an eye on our social media to ensure you don’t miss a single story!
And if you would like to contribute, get in touch with email@example.com. We welcome all voices.