With just over five months to go before the 2020 instalment of the African Insurance Exchange at Sun City, arrangements are well under way to ensure a conference that delivers in terms of content, networking opportunities and fun.
“We have engaged with some top speakers, both locally and abroad, and can confirm that there will be a diverse spread of input from around the globe,” says Thokozile Mahlangu, CEO of the Insurance Institute of South Africa, who will co-host the conference with the South African Insurance Association. “We’re also delighted to have secured the ever-popular Bongani Bingwa as our MC for 2020.”
Topics that will be covered include:
- Dealing with the 4th Industrial Revolution
- The world in numbers
- Plain language: paving the way to smart contracts
- Prescribed assets for retirement funds
- Enterprise and supplier development within the financial sector
- The evolution of insurance
- Demystifying innovation
- National Health Insurance
- Relevance of gender roles in leadership
- Networking in the digital world without losing humanity
“These and other topics have been carefully selected based on feedback from delegates at previous conferences,” says Thokozile. “We have focused on delivering varied content that will appeal to a broad range of insurance professionals – insurers, intermediaries and third-party providers alike.”
This diverse combination of delegates provides excellent opportunities for networking and setting up deals. Plus, as always, there will be plenty of fun to be had between the business sessions.
The conference takes place from Sunday, 26 to Wednesday, 29 July at Sun City. For group and individual bookings, click here.