The 2019 instalment of The Insurance Apprentice is currently airing and episode five is due to be released tomorrow. In case you missed any of the episodes see the below links to catch up on all the action.
If you are unable to access the Youtube links, get in touch with the FA News team who are happy to supply the content via WeTransfer. Not only do the episodes speak to educating your staff on products and ethics in business, but they can also earn 1 CPD Hour per episode.
To earn the hour: watch the video and then register to read the article and answer the questions.
The Insurance Apprentice episodes
- Episode 1 (Sponsored by AON)
- Episode 2 (Sponsored by Emerald)
- Episode 3 (Sponsored by Marsh)
- Episode 4 (Sponsored by Sasria)
Upcoming episodes and events
Due to the public holiday on 21 March (Thursday), episode 7 will be aired on Wednesday 20 March
- Episode 5 (Sponsored by Innovation) – Friday, 8 March 2019
- Episode 6 (Sponsored by Inseta) – Friday, 15 March 2019
- Episode 7 (Sponsored by FSCA) – Wednesday, 20 March 2019
- Winner announcement live streaming (Sponsored by Innosys) – Tuesday, 26 March 2019 – exact times will be confirmed
- Episode 8 (Sponsored by GIFS and Chubb) – Tuesday, 2 April 2019
Don’t forget the #SuperFan Competition
Remember, for every episode of The Insurance Apprentice, there is a question. Answer the #SuperFan question, up to episode seven, to stand a chance to win R20 000, sponsored by Constantia Insurance.
- Visit the website
- Read the question and answer the question in the chat box – bottom right of the screen
We look forward to watching the #TIA2019 unfold!