EasyEquities is looking for a Relationship Rockstar to join their brand team—someone who can be the go-to person for their partners and clients which range from asset managers to local personalities to members of their very engaged and growing EasyEquities community. The salary is market and experience-related. If you think this might be you read what Easy has to say…
This is NB, so we’re going to go ahead and write it in caps and bold: NO CV’s. They’re only going to read applications that follow these guidelines.
Please answer these questions. We’ll only follow up with those who give us well thought out responses. Apply your mind and make it count.
1. Which part of our client journey would you change and why?
2. Which member of the brand team do you resonate with the most and why?
3. What is your worst client experience so far – and what did you learn from it?
4. You’re being introduced to a new partner who is interested in collaborating on a project with us. You have the opportunity to ask 3 questions, what are they?
5. What aspect of society or business could be massively transformed if there were more access? How?
Your answers can be as short or as long as you’d like and you can send them to email@example.com
You can read the full details around what the job requires here.