No ordinary Thursday night at the Sandton Convention Centre!
Last night, on the second day of June, CN&CO and the team from Purple Group attended the 18th annual Financial Intermediaries Association (FIA) awards evening. This event celebrates excellence in the industry over a yearly period and provides an opportunity to highlight the top achievers that deliver exceptional financial outcomes to their clients. A fabulous evening of networking, glitz and glam!
“It’s always fantastic to see the familiar faces and catch up on what’s happening in this beautiful industry” says Kurt Solomon.
There are 10 award categories and here are the winners!!! *drum roll please*
- Short term insurer of the year (Corporate) – Hollard
- Short term insurer of the Year (Commercial) – Hollard
- Short term insurer of the year (Personal Lines) – Santam
- Underwriting manager of the year – CIA
- Long term insurer of the year (Risk) – Discovery Life
- Product supplier of the year (Healthcare) – Discovery Health
- Product supplier of the year (Investment product lump sum) – Allan Gray
- Product Supplier of the year (Investment Product Savings) – Allan Gray
- Product Supplier of the year (Health Insurance) – Stratum Benefits
- Product Supplier of the year (Employee benefits) – Momentum
Big ups and congratulations to all the winners!
A massive thanks to the FIA team, for once again hosting an extraordinary event! We wish outgoing CEO Justus Van Pletzen all the best for what the future has in store for him.